Announcing COVID-19 Resources from the Boone Center for the Family
Free COVID-19 Resources to Help Church Leaders
COVID-19 has put unusual strain on church leaders and their communities alike.
To help in our own unique way, today the Boone Center for the Family updated our Resources page with a collection of free webinars, quick reference guides, and videos to help church leaders during COVID-19.
Whether you are a minister within a church, a lay leader seeking to help others build stronger relationships, or a licensed therapist, we know your job has become even more difficult thanks to the isolation and stress your community is feeling during COVID-19. The hardship, however, has also offered a new avenue for ministry to those you lead and serve. As you work to support your community through digital means, we hope these free resources can provide a measure of assistance and support.
Click here to access all the resources. They include:
Webinar Series on "Coming to a Place of Peace"
- When Hard Times Produce Pain - the Pain and Peace Cycle (Thursday, April 30 @ 10 a.m. PST)
- Shaken Identity - When Identity is Shaken through Loss of Job or Athletic Competition (Thursday, May 7 @ 10 a.m PST.)
- Loneliness - When Loneliness Becomes Overwhelming (Thursday, May 14 @ 10 a.m. PST)
- Anxiety - When Anxiety Strikes (Thursday, May 21 @ 10 a.m. PST)
- Finances - When Finances Feel out of Control (Thursday, May 28 @ 10 a.m. PST)
Free Digital Versions of our Quick Reference Guides
Topics include addiction, anxiety, marriage, parenting, pornography, self-care for church leaders, sexual intimacy, and singleness.
Videos Addressing Coronavirus-Specific Issues
Ministering to an Anxious Church
- How to Feel Safe in an Unsafe World
- 19 Tips for Students Returning Home During Covid-19
- 19 Tips for Sheltering Away from Family
Please also Connect With Us to receive updates and reminders on upcoming webinars.