rIQ Leader’s Training
Be trained as a Relationship IQ Leader!
Relationship IQ is a powerful tool that makes an enormous difference in the lives of young adults and the Relationship IQ Leader's Training can help you make a larger impact. The Relationship IQ Leader's Training is designed for lay and professional leaders from churches, academic institutions, and organizations that work with young adults.
Through a training curated for your group you will gain:
- Confidence to connect meaningfully with young adults.
- Determine how to best use the Relationship IQ curriculum in your setting.
- A deeper understanding of the Relationship IQ curriculum and how to teach it.
- Effective group leadership skills.
- Wisdom in how to approach difficult relationship topics such as cohabitation, sex, and dating.
The full training is 12-hours led by Executive Director, Dr. Kelly Haer. Training topics from the rIQ curriculum and prices are customizable to best suit your needs. Please email us at email@example.com for inquiries about in-person or online rIQ training with your team or organization.